PricePad users find the best deals by quickly and easily scanning product barcodes with the built-in camera (iPhone 3GS only) , and comparing retail-store prices against the best deals online. Its great for saving money on groceries, books, videos and the latest gadgets on your wish list.
* Works with a barcode or product name
* Searches Google and Amazon for the best online prices
* Searches products at local stores (with price & availability)
* Provides a map with the stores' phone numbers and addresses.
* Optimized for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
* iPod Touch users can type in the barcode
Digital Shopping Lists
* Automatically download pictures of most books / games / electronics
* Choose to include your own photo of a great find.
* Facebook integration lets you share that picture along with the item name/price
* Send an entire list via email
" A Great Deal for Finding Deals"
-iPhone App Review (Score 8/10)
"Something important to look at with any barcode scanning app is how accurate the actual “scanner” portion of the app is. I had great results with the scanner in this app."
Watch a quick video demo (product tour) before you buy:
More on PricePad Features
Organized shoppers use PricePad to build shopping lists for anything they want to save money on. It includes a grocery todo list that sorts what you have to buy each week by your last purchase date.
When you have price information at your fingertips, you can wait until you find the right product at the right price. And you save even more from stores with price guarantees that match the best deals online.
PricePad also works for items without a barcode: you can type in the name of any product you are shopping for. The user interface is simple, and lets you capture the important details of each desired product with a few flicks. The shopping-list editor actually lets you type in multiple on-sale prices from different merchants, so you can track them over time. When you find great deals on clothing, accessories or shoes, share the sales info and item photo with friends in your iPhone contact list.